Work With Me
Interested in working with me?
If you’d like to say hello, get in touch, or want to suggest blog posts you’d like to see here, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – I love hearing from you! I try to answer emails and comments as quickly as possible!
Product Review & Collaboration Inquiries:
If you would like for me to check out a product that you think would fit in with the Bean A Foodie style, you can fill out my contact form here. I do occasionally publish guest posts and written submissions. However, they need to be mostly free of self or product promotion and should include content that would interest the Bean A Foodie community. I do not accept payment for positive reviews – I only share what I truly love with my readers! Please read more about those details and how we can collaborate.
I’m open to a variety of sponsorships and other partnership opportunities with brands that I love. Email: email@example.com.
For all press related inquiries including magazine interviews, magazine contributions, freelance writing, articles, etc., please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See My Work Here:
Daily Buzz Food:
The Stone Soup Blog by the Food & Nutrition Magazine:
- Tempting Tempeh: An Alternative Protein Source
- Vanilla Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
- Caramelized Onions Without the Tears
- Boursin Mashed Potatoes With Mushroom Gravy
- Caramelized Onion & Pear Jam
- Roasted Zucchini Hummus
- Summertime Charred Corn Salsa
- Strawberry & Rhubarb Spring Fling
- Going Vegan? Watch Out For These Nutrients!
Meatless Monday Campaign:
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Alfredo – also featured in this Meatless Monday Cookbook
- Roasted Winter Veggie Bowl
- Kale Salad With Crispy Eggplant
- Five Recipes Are Madness Tested, Meatless Approved
- Hearty White Bean & Millet Soup
- The Stone Soup Magazine: Cooking Equipment Review
- The Stone Soup Magazine: Roasted Chickpea (developed 3 separate recipes)
You can also check me out on: