Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 4 cups broccoli florets (use the stems if you have them!)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving - optional.
- Preheat oven to 425* F.
- On a large sheet pan or baking dish, spread out the broccoli florets. Toss with extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper and coat thoroughly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Toss broccoli to coat well with vinegar. Put sheet tray back in the oven.
- Continue to bake for another 20 minutes until broccoli is a deep golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle on freshly grated parmesan cheese if desired! Highly recommended!