Butternut Squash, Cranberry & Feta Kale Salad
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 8 oz tempeh, cubed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 oz cubed feta cheese
- 1 cup butternut squash, cubed
- ¼ raspberry or blueberry vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Toss butternut squash with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While squash cooks, heat remaining olive oil in a medium sauté pan over high heat. Sear tempeh until golden brown on each side - 1-2 minutes pre side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Toss kale with desired amount of dressing. Divide between two plates and top each plate with half of all the toppings. Enjoy!