Crispy Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 lb jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), scrubbed clean
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ fresh black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Slice your sunchokes in half or in quarters so they are all about ½" in their thickest part.
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Turn off oven and heat broiler to high. Broil sunchokes, cut side up, for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the edges. Serve immediately.