Garlicky Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 cup low fat greek yogurt
- juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ cup garlic chives, chopped (if you can't find these, sub in 1-2 cloves garlic and 3 tbsp chives)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2-3 tbsp warm water - this is to thin out the dressing slightly. You can add more or less depending on desired thickness.
- 2 heads broccoli
- ½ head cauliflower
- 2 large carrots
- ½ medium onion
- 2 cups black beans, rinsed and drained
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. It's best if you let the dressing sit for an hour or two (or overnight) so all the flavors will blend together and merry.
- Chop all the veggies into thin bite sized pieces. Place in a large mixing bowl with the black beans.
- Pour over the dressing slowly, mixing as go you. You can add all the dressing or reserve some if you like a less dressed salad. Toss together and serve at room temperature! Enjoy!