Green Bean and Arugula Salad
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 lb green beans (regular green beans or yellow wax beans work great)
- 1½- 2 cups of arugula (depends on how much you like)
- ½ cup roughly chopped and toasted walnuts
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Steam green beans until just tender. Make sure they still have a little crunch to them. Once steamed allow to cool.
- Heat a small saute pan over medium heat. Add nuts and lightly toast for about 1-2 minutes. Make sure to watch them because nuts burn very quickly. Once toasted, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add the cooled steamed beans, nuts, arugula and goat cheese. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette to your liking. Serve immediately!