Green Bean & Potato Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 lbs small new potatoes
- 1 lb green beans, glanced
- ⅓ cup diced roasted red peppers
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced lengthwise
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Combine lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Let sit for 1o minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients from red wine vinegar to dijon mustard. Stir with a small whisk until combined. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- While dressing sits, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until fork tender. Allow to cool, and cut up into 2" cubes.
- Assemble the salad - place spinach on a large plate. Top with cooked potatoes, green beans, red peppers and sliced hard boiled eggs. Drizzle on dressing according to your tastes. Serve immediately!