Homemade Herby Ranch Dressing
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Sauce
- ½ cup low fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 heaping tablespoons of light mayo
- juice and zest from 1 meyer lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup of the following: chopped chives, basil and tarragon
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, add the lemon juice and minced garlic. Allow to sit for 10 minutes - this allows the garlic to mellow out. If you like a garlic punch, you can skip this step!
- Add in the remaining ingredients and process until completely broken down. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and process for another 5 seconds. Taste and adjust for seasonings.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 10 days.