Italian Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Snack
- 2 cups fresh, hull on pumpkin seeds
- 1 -2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Spread the wet, cleaned seeds evenly on a sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring half way through. You want the seeds to be fairly dry at this point.
- Toss seeds with olive oil and seasonings. Toss to coat thoroughly. You may need more or less seasoning depending on how many seeds you start with.
- Roast for another 10 minutes or until seeds get to a light golden brown color. Toss once during the roasting time. Serve immediately.