Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into medium-sized florets) or 1 lb other vegetables
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated and seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Roast for about 15 minutes, then stir the veggies turning so that all sides can become evenly browned.
- Continue roasting for another 20-25 minutes until a dark golden brown. Serve immediately!