Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 lb bag small multi-colored potatoes sliced in half or quarters (or plain red or yellow potatoes)
- 2 medium springs rosemary chopped into large chunks
- ½ medium onion chopped into 1″ chunks
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a oven safe baking dish with tin foil. Add the potatoes and onions and drizzle the olive oil, salt and pepper over the top. Toss well to make sure all the potatoes and onions are thoroughly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Toss the rosemary sprigs into the potato mixture.
- Roast in the over for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. If you like a super crunchy crust – turn the broiler on high and put the pan on the top shelf. Make sure you watch the potatoes or they’ll burn very quickly! But broil until a nice deep golden crust forms! Enjoy!