Slow Cooked Spiced Cranberry Applesauce
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 cups diced Crimson Gold Apples
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ c apple cider
- Place all the ingredients in the a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Turn on medium heat and cook for 6-8 hours. Apples and cranberries should be falling apart and very soft.
- Using a stick blender or food processor, blend applesauce into desired consistency. More for a finer puree and less for a chunkier consistency. Applesauce will stay fresh for a week in the fridge.