Sweet Apple, Blue Cheese & Fig Sandwiches
Author: Maria Tadic
Recipe type: SandwichqAmerican
- 4 oz Marscapone cheese, at room temperature
- 4 oz Blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- ½ Fig spread
- 8 slices dark rye bread
- Mix together the softened marscapone and blue cheese forming a thick spread.
- Lay out for slices of the rye bread. Spread the blue cheese mixture evenly onto each slice of bread. Top each slice with ¼ of the apple slices.
- On the remaining 4 slices of spread, evenly distribute the fig jam. Lay on top of each of the apple topped slices pressing gently to secure all the apples in place. Serve immediately!